First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As a business, Indian Head Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ltd. is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers' needs.
We continue to monitor information from provincial health authorities for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities throughout the day
- Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site as well as hand washing facilities
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance and physical distancing from other staff and customers
- If requested, videos or pictures of the vehicle when being serviced
- Parts available for delivery or dealership pick-up
- Valet service available for Indian Head, Saskatchewan and surrounding area (we will pick up and drop off your vehicle as well as maintain proper cleaning procedures)
- Video chats (Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger Video, etc.)
- Book an appointment online or by phone to ensure that we can provide the safest and most personal experience possible to our amazing customers (not required, but recommended to save time)
- Limited access to dealership and its showroom to ensure a healthy and safe workplace
- Variety of payment options available including telephone, e-transfer and PayBright (Click here: https://paybright.com/en/)
- Key drop off station for early hours drop off or after-hours pick up
- Online booking options (https://www.indianheadchrysler.com/book-an-appointment.htm)
- Vehicle videos available on social media including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook (customized videos or virtual test drives can be created at customer request)
- Secure and online credit application that can be completed in advance for our Finance Department (Click here: https://www.indianheadchrysler.com/financing/application.htm)
We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles, finding service and parts information, and communicating directly with the dealership. We will also continue to offer vehicle pick-up and delivery services.
No matter the department you're looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email, video chat or through our website. If there is another way you'd like to stay connected with Indian Head Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ltd., please let us know at we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our dealership, thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time.
Please note: Booking an appointment is no longer necessary, but can save you time at our dealership.
Feel free to contact Indian Head Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ltd. in the method that is most convenient for you.
Click: www.ihchrysler.ca (submit a form)
Call/Text: 306. 695. 2254
Video chat: Zoom, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, etc.
Visit: 501 Johnston Ave, Indian Head, Saskatchewan (located only 35 minutes away from Regina, just off the TransCanada Highway / Highway 1)