Service & Parts Advisor
SaskJobs Job Order #: 5796139
Due to a recent relocation of an employee, and an upcoming maternity leave, Indian Head Chrysler is looking to add 2 Service and Parts Advisors to our fixed operations staff!
If you are an outgoing person with a passion for customer service and continuous learning, this position is for you. In this role, you will be expected to:
- Preform walk around inspections of every vehicle dropped off
- Create Work Orders documenting customers concerns with their vehicles
- Offer products and services that your customers want and need
- Book appointments for customers thru phone, internet and in person
- Provide timely updates to all customers, both internal and external
- Sell, order and organize parts for internal and external customers
- Liaise with technicians to provide detailed updates to customers
- Assist the Service Manager and Parts Manager with their duties
This position will have varying hours totaling 40 hours a week. Typical working days will be from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, with an hour lunch break and with a rotation of Saturdays (1 in 4). In return for your hard work and dedication to the store, you will receive a very competitive pay scale, full benefit package, and 3 weeks of paid vacation beginning with your first year.
Our preferred candidate will have demonstrable success with sales, a cheerful personality, will do whatever it takes to make their customers happy and make them want to return to Indian Head Chrysler for their next service or parts purchase. Automotive or equipment dealer work experience is preferred, but not necessary. If this describes you, and you are looking to build a long term career, please apply today!
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.