Product Specialist (2)
Indian Head Chrysler is looking fortwo new full-time permanent Product Specialists to join our Sales team! This individual will be responsible for working with new and existing customers to identify their current and future vehicle needs, along with promoting Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM products at every opportunity. Being tech savvy is key since this person will need to know and be able to demonstrate all the features and benefits of our entire new and used vehicle inventory.
Some key responsibilities of this position are:
- Providing exceptional customer service at every opportunity
- Continued dedication to online training
- Receiving incoming sales calls and distributing to proper departments
- Staying active on social media in order to develop a reputation as a Product Expert
- Completing short term and long term follow-up to ensure your workday is always full
- Continually prospecting for new customers
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the entire lot, including parking/moving vehicles
- Organization and flow of the showroom and personal office space
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn. As such, sales or automotive experience is an asset, but definitely not required. We are willing to train the right person if you have the desire to learn.
What we offer in return is a competitive salary plus bonus pay structure, a fantastic benefit package, matched RRSP program (new for 2022) and a great work environment with an awesome group of co-workers.
Note that the starting Salary is a base line of what you can expect to earn in this position in your first 6 months to a year. There is definite room to grow as you become experienced and continue to develop your sales skills.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter and tell us exactly why you will be perfect for this position.
Thank you to everyone who applies, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Skills And Abilities
- Document use
- Working with others
- Job task planning and organizing
- Computer use
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check (abstract)